Adventures in Deutschland

The German adventures of Steve and Kara! Experience Germany from our point of view and catch up with our day to day life!

27.3.08

Update!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give everyone a quick update . Alexandra left a few days ago and I'm pretty sure she had a good visit. On Thursday we went to Koln with Becky and had a GREAT time! I put some pictures on the end of this post. Everything here is going okay, I guess. We're trying to get our taxes done and all that jazz. We're also looking forward to this weekend because he has a three day! As for right now, I'm still waiting to hear about my job but they called the other day to double check my references which I guess is a good thing. Well I'll leave everyone with some pictures! Chocolate Fountain Tree at the Lindt Factory
ANOTHER beautiful church in Koln
A side view
A front view of the Cathedral in Koln!
Lived By Mable n Elmer at 6:51:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Us

Us
...Happily Ever After.

What You Need To Know!

My photo
Mable n Elmer
It's all Steve and Kara, ALL THE TIME. We have a pretty crazy life here sometimes so now we have a place to document it!
View my complete profile

You Missed It...

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • Weight Loss, Sickness and Cat Sitting
      • Update!!
      • Eureka!
      • UPDATE!!
    • ►  February (4)