Hey everyone. Just wanted to post a small update about what's going on here!
So...Even though I've been hired I haven't started working yet. I'm buried under paperwork and incompetence. Although I spoke with the Medical Records lady at Ft. Detrick and she actually was a lot of help. She has a complete record of my shots which is what I need so I'm calling Immunizations on Monday to get their fax number and then there should be nothing holding me back!
As for Steve, well he really, really hurt his ankle at PT. They classified it as a severe sprain at the ER last Monday but due to the swelling and bruising we both think it's something worse! He goes back to the doctor on Wednesday and we'll hopefully find out what he did. I hope it gets better soon. Poor guy. He was getting so much better on his run and was trying to get his ducks in a row to get promoted and then this. Hopefully this doesn't set him back too much and hopefully he'll be a Sgt by the time we come home!
Speaking of coming home! We've found plane tickets for our triumphant return to the states. I haven't bought them yet because we're waiting on our tax return but we did at least find a good flight. We *should* be flying in on Christmas Eve around 2ish and we'll be staying until the 13th of January. We're so excited to go home but wish it was sooner. It's 249 days away and I am counting down the hours. I miss home so much and everyone there and can't wait to see my family and friends! Steve is super excited too. I know he misses it as much as I do but we're also both pleased that his mom is going to come to Maryland! I know he's excited as am I.
Anyway, nothing else to report really. We've been discussing when we'd like to start a family and I think both of us agree that we're going to wait until Christmas next year to to start trying. We're both enjoying this time as just the two of us and taking our time :)
Okay, well I think I've babbled on enough already. Miss everyone!
18.4.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment