Kara here, coming at you from the comfort of her mother's living room in the good ol' US of A! It's nearly 7 am on January 1st, 2009 and I figured that the best way to start the New Year is to look back and remember the great times of last year. 2008 was amazing and deserves to be recognized as so!
So here's to you 2008! You brought us many good times, many bad times, and many in between times but I know that both Steve and I will remember you forever as one of the best years ever. In '08 new, great friends were made. Friends that we couldn't live without. Old, amazin friendships got stronger. We went through the worst heartache of our lives only to go through the greatest joy in life, just a few short months later. We found out that our son is on his way! We got to spend the holidays and the New Year with some of the people that mean the most to us. And the best thing by far is that we got to do it all together. So here's to you 2008!
Now that last year has been appropriately dwelled upon, its time to turn and face forward and look at what great joys that '09 shall bring. The year will not be all happiness and sunshine but I know that Steve and I are ready to face everything that life can throw at us.
So to all of our friends and family-
Happy New Year.
1.1.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy new year! We love and miss you both. Hope you are having a great time at home; we'll be excited to have you back when the time comes. :o)
Post a Comment