20.2.08

Back To The Drawing Board

Well my interview yesterday went well but afterwards I realized that that was not the job for me. It was very little pay and shift work too. No thank you. There are plenty of jobs here where I wouldn't have to work nights and wear a doofy little uniform.

The good news is that Michelle is going to talk to her boss and try to get me a job where she works. It's at the after school program for kids. It's 9.16 an hour and NO weekends. That'll be a first for me!

But in other news we're still having problems with TMobile and it looks like we're going to have to hire a lawyer to sort it all out. They have now claimed that we never asked for our account to be canceled so really its our fault that they messed up for the last four months. They're also saying that it just got shut off on Monday so we're expected to pay for February. And that if we would have just paid more attention to our finances that this whole thing wouldn't have happened. So Steve and I are meeting with the Legal Center hopefully soon and I've already filed a report with the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully it'll all pan out and we'll get the nearly $300 they've taken from us.

Other than that, life is good. We're seeing people and hanging out with people and have made some good friends. We're excited to start seeing the world!!

No comments: