18.2.08

Sunday was Delicious.

So we went out to lunch with the Reis' yesterday. After two months of emailing Becky it was nice to finally meet her. The Reis' = good people. We went out to Cantina for lunch and had awesome Mexican food. After that we took them to the PowerZone to get something for her mac and then we hung out at our apartment for an hour or so, just talking and getting to know one another. It was quite fun. We left our place at about quarter of eight and on the way back to RAB we decided to stop and get doners for later. So we park and then we realize that the gelato place, which has been closed for renovations for atleast the last three months is suddenly open!! So we went and had amazing amazing gelato. It was so good. I had a kinder bananen split. Any guesses as to what that means? haha. And Steve had this CRAZY stuff that was gelato that was put through a press so it looked like spaghetti. It was crazy! It was so good. His was topped with all different kinds of berries. After that we dropped them off at RAB and I came home and went to bed. Nothing much else happened I just thought I'd share our awesome day yesterday. : )

1 comment:

R. Schreiber-Reis said...

Yay! It's the day we met!! Good day! :o)