27.7.08

Whew! It's Been Awhile...

Well hello. It feels like its been forever since I updated...Let's see, where to start...

Well, Steve is STILL on mids. I'm growing tired of them. I believe he is too. He's been on then since around the 20th of May and still has nearly 2 weeks left. Ugh. They just NEED to be over.

As for me, I FINALLY started working. Woo hoo. I'm working 40 hours a week, which is more than I wanted to work as I was only looking for part time but hey its a paycheck. I like the age group I'm working with but I'm already considering maybe looking for a new job that's only part time. By the time I get home I'm EXHAUSTED. Plus I only ever wanted something to get me out of the house for a little while but 40 hours is a bit too much. So we'll see. As crappy as it sounds I'm gonna stay long enough to get plane tickets home for Christmas.

Other than that, nothing's really new with us. We haven't been anywhere in so long because I work everyday that he's off and he rarely has weekends off. Hopefully once he's on days and everything maybe we'll start doing more. Who knows?

We're getting excited about Christmas at home. We just need to pick dates. We're trying to maximize our time there and try to not have Steve waste all of his leave since we need to come home in May and in August. But again, we'll see how it pans out.

Anyway, we're going to go see the Dark Knight today and I need to get Steve out of bed!
Miss everyone!

No comments: